Blog Design

Saturday, July 14, 2007

It has been quite some time since I last got on and updated everyone. Just to let you know the countdown has begun for the BIG 24!! Just emails or phone calls will do to wish me a very happy birthday. Lately I have just been hot and bored. Me and Brennen went on a water slide and I slipped getting off we went under so needless to say Brennen cries whenever I get near a slide of any kind. He's not even a year and I have traumatized him for life! Friends please call me and Megan sorry I haven't visited let's plan!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is right! You should be apologizing...for not visiting me and taking forever to update your blog. I had almost gave up hope that you would never post again. But all is forgiven...hopefully Brennan will forgive you for the slip as well-that is too funny!