Blog Design

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brennen's Birthday Party!

I FINALLY got these pictures back from Marie who was our photog, she was just little slow on the delivery. IN FACT I had to go to SLC to get them. But they're great!! Enjoy!
He loved the balloons, so did all the other kids. He played with those things until they went flat!
This kid made a killing in the toys department, me and Kurt actually hid some for Christmas!!
My sister-in-law Steph made this cake, it's a Wilson basketball and was so cute!!
Brennen loved eating the cake and was so mad when I took him away from it and his toys!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Let it be known that Anna's present was his favorite! Just kidding! I love the look on his face before he's eating the cake. He's looking at the camera like "Yep! This is mine! I'm gonna eat it and your not gonna stop me - for once!"

Chelsie said...

Ha, those pictures are so cute! It looks like you guys had a good time! I love that cake! (it looks like Brennan did too!) Your hair looks so cute curly!