Blog Design

Friday, October 26, 2007

It's Finally Happened~Tagged!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.Recovering from a bad dye job (my hair turned green)
2.Breaking up with boyfriend because he didn't like my dye job!!
3.Obsessing over Dr. Martin's and wishing my parents would buy me some
4.Wrapping all my school folders in duck tape because that was cool (and all others Megan said lol so sad. We thought we were so cool too!!!)
5.Loving Jason Ball because he was my biggest crush!!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.Make my child take a nap
2.Pick up Kurt's paycheck, forge his signature, and put in bank (can that be 3 things?)
3.Pick up family pictures
4.Go to inlaws for dinner
5.Take Tracy for icecream for success in soccer

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.cookies
2.string cheese
3.yogurt
4.crackers
5.nilla wafers

5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1.Big girls don't cry ~Fergie
2.Billy Jean ~Micheal Jackson (and most Jackson Five songs)
3.Birdhouse in your soul ~They Might Be Giants
4.Escape (The Pina Colada Song) ~Rupert Holmes
5.Blue Suede Shoes ~Marc Cohn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1.Buy a house
2.Buy fun toys for home (4-wheeler, boat)
3.Buy my parents a house
4.Take care of anything that is in need
5.Go on a trip (crazy people who would invest! jk)

5 bad habits:
1.Sleeping in (you and me KariAnn)
2.Quick temper (my poor husband)
3.bad eating habits. I have no self control when it's yummy.
4.Bad exercising habits. I do really good for a week and then become lazy. I hate myself for it.
5.Spend too much money, I get carried away with groceries and stuff for Brennen. I need to be better.

5 things I'd never wear again:
1.Tapered acid washed jeans with a bow and a zipper in the back at the bottom of the jeans.
2.Sweat band for a head band like I did in my 3rd grade pictures
3.Horrific glasses that were bigger than my entire head, square, and pink. Then I thought I upgraded to gold. Very bad.
4.Socks that I rolled down that were two different colors swapped on each side, you know, the Punky Brewster.
5.The clip on the side of your shirt or the knot!!!

5 favorite toys:
1.4-wheeler
2.My crafts, they count right?
3.Most of Brennen's toys
4.Our Camper (no more sleepin on the ground).
5.Cell phone

People Tagged: I don't know anyone!! I see your blogs Chelsie and Megan, you have like a million friends!!! Me not so cool, I have to steal friends and put them on mine (Tiffany).

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh the Jason Ball crush! How could I forget?! How there was much envy towards Heidi Harrop! And the punky brewster socks....totally did that!

10zfam said...

wow, things change alot in 10 years, i love it.
don't worry, i don't have any friends either. i swear everytime i look at megan's or chelsie's they have a new link

ps, did you go to jeremy allred's wedding reception?

Chelsie said...

Hey I want to look at your blog miss KariAnn..it doesn't let me anymore! :0( That post was awesome! Thanks Marcia! I feel you on the poor exercise/eating habbits..I'm terrible! We should join a gym together and motivate each other...or something..or just get together and eat a bunch of crap..mmm that sounds like a better idea. I need to see that 3rd grade picture! That's one of my bad pics two..let me paint you a picture..floral bodysuit...hippy vest..peace sign necklace, big glasses, and a sweet perm...ah I was so hot!

The Wilson Family said...

I still laugh everytime I see that picture. What embarrassing times I had. I like to call them my ugly duckling years and also like to consider myself a beautiful swan now!!