Blog Design

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm a big fat slacker!!

So let me explain. My basement is cold and dark and I hate going down there. So forgive me!! And now I'm at my parents house and don't have my pictures so I apologize again. They are coming I promise. But to update, me and Kurt just bought a house in Harrisville and are doing a few renovations to it and will be in by the end of the month. So once it is all done I will give you all a virtual tour. Plus my computer will be in a warm room so I will be better at blogging. (Don't roll your eyes at me Megan!!)

7 comments:

Megan said...

I am so totally offended that you would think I would roll my eyes at you. Humph! Anywho, I didn't know you bought a house! That is so crazy - congrats! You are on your 3rd home and I still have yet to purchase one - no fair. Are you guys close to the Dinsdales? Now I can sneak over there when I go visit my in-laws.

Chelsie said...

Ha..I love how well you know my sister. Congrats on your new house. Do you guys need any help moving or anything? I didn't do too much when we rennovated our first house...but I painted! So if you need any help there...give me a call!

10zfam said...

congrats on the new house

Brandon & Tiff said...

Marcia! I didn't know you were moving. We won't be neighbors anymore? Well, congrats on the new house. When do you guys move?

C and C Young said...

I totally relate to you and your lack of motivation to get to the computer. Chadd packed mine up for the hospital last week (he though the baby for sure would come--he hasn't)and I was too lazy to get it out until today. Congrats on the new house--how fun!

heather bing said...

Hey Marcia, this is Heather (Dayton) Bingham. I saw your link from Cassi's blog, way cute family. Brennen is adorable. Congrats on the new house, I'm glad you're doing well.

Jaclyn said...

moving sucks. sorry. how's it going? we still need to go have lunch sometime. things are slowing down now.