Blog Design

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Milestones

Brennen turned 2!!
My little boy isn't so little anymore!! But he had a good day. Grandma and Papa Hutch took him and his cousin Bennet to the zoo for their b-days!! Their b-days are a day a apart and Benny turned 1!!! YEAH
This was his cake and if you knew how many times a day he watches Nemo you could understand what a hit it was for him!!

He got his very own NEMO fish (the fresh water version) Thanks Aunt Steph and Uncle Brett!!!


And then he got his favorite thing of all, all the boys outside playing with him!! He loves is uncles and cousins and LOVES it when they do whatever he wants!!

My baby smiles!!

It's kinda dark sorry but we have been trying for so long to get a picture or video and when the opportunity came we had to grab it. She's so dang cute!!



Brennen goes potty!

Now don't mistake this for potty training but we have had some major successes, he has done #1 and 2!!! And I am a very proud mom as you can plainly see. He tells me now (after the fact but still) and we go sit on the potty. So we're getting there.

Too graphic... nope just proud!! (For your benefit I didn't take pictures of the #2... you're welcome!)



My sisters are triathletes!!!

(Christy's father in law Bill, Christy, and Marie)

They did so awesome each coming in at great times!! They are my heros!!
Way to go guys!! You rocked!!




9 comments:

Niki said...

Yeah for turning two. My little girl turns two on the 25th so they are way close. I love the potty training pics. Lizzie does the same thing she come's and tells me after she has gone, or while she is going so it is to late to put her on the potty but we are also trying. Love the Halloween theme I love Halloween!

Megan said...

Anna tells me when she is doing it too and how do you get the concept across of BEFORE to a small child? Yesterday she actually told me before so I sat her on the potty for a while and nothing so I thought maybe she was just wanting to sit on the toilet, but 1 minute after a put a new diaper on - voila - #2! DANG!

Happy Birthday to Brennen. I totally remembered and was planning on having Anna call him to tell him Happy Birthday but when I remembered it was 11PM and I didn't think you would appreciate the call then.

Ever is super cute all smiling and Brennen playing light sabor in the back ground - thats what it looks like ;)

And way to go to your sisters! Although I am still bitter you came to 'supoort' me when I was in St. George doing a triathlon and yet you were never there at the finish line. WHATEVER!

Missy said...

I love your new layout Halloween is my favorite Holiday. Your kids our getting so big I love those first smiles so cute. Good job Brennen on going potty that's awesome!

Chelsie said...

happy birthday brennan! that cake looks awesome, did you make it?! i'm impressed with his potty skills...it feels like forever away....i love the video of ever smiling...she is so cute! lets plan another play date with the kidlets...what do you say? props to your sisters...they are awesome!

Marie Rose said...

Um I didn't even know about most of these milestones. Yea Brennen. I thought he hated the big kid potty. And Ever can smile?! Where have I been?! I feel so left out. Once I get out of pharmacy school (knock on wood) I am first finding a job closer to Pleasant View and that way Les can't fight me. Thanks for the shout out. At least someone was there to support me...

C and C Young said...

How freakin cute is your blog??? Sometimes google reader is a negative because I don't get to see everyone's new blog paper...anyway, that cake is TOTALLY ROCKIN! I am already dreading potty training (I have like two years to go--I am so weird), so I'm glad you have had success!

The Killer Bunch said...

Thanks for the recognition! You were a great cheerleader. I'm getting ready to run the gobbler gallop. Have you found a place and date yet?

heather bing said...

Way cute cake did you make it? Are you ready for the 'terrible twos'? I hope so because once they hit they never go away! Dayton's 4 and he still has them! It's not just a phase!! Have I freaked you out yet? They are so cute we need to have a play date!

Marie Rose said...

what?! you don't like my tribute to dad?! RUDE! Of course I made the first part up. I was trying to make it sound like a documentary but towards the end I couldn't think of anything else to write. You are just jealous because I have an awesome post!