Blog Design

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The BEST of 2008

Oh huge winter!


It's a girl!


Easter

Pregnant and on a road trip to St. George






Kurt became a favorite uncle!

Good ol Pa!

Brennen learned how to work the crowds at a parade and made a killing!

Before...

We became four!

Christy's very thoughtful birthday card...


I turned a quater of a century!


My baby turned 2 and isn't a baby anymore, he's a big brother!

Classic!

My near death experience!


Me and Megan Dominated the Hutchison Halloween Hoopla HOWLympics!!!

The funniest picture on the planet!!

Everyone SANS Tyson (slacker!) Can you see Brennen he's totally asleep!

My first race EVER and I beat people too.

My darling Grandma turned the big 8-0!

Marie went through the temple!!!!!!



Brennen's favorite present, a $6 shovel. Man how easy was that!


I hope everyone had as good a year as we did!!

8 comments:

Chelle said...

What a cute post! I love the picture of Brennen and Ever together. Her facial expression is too funny! I had no idea Marie went through the temple. Good for her!

Shambray said...

Ok. So I had NO idea that Marie went through the temple! That is awesome!!!!

Megan said...

I guess I will join in with everyone else in not knowing about Marie - that is so awesome.

Your family had quite the year. All the pictures are great - Brennen is such a ham in front of the camera. The picture of him and Kurt with Ever when she was first born is precious! And I must admit that the picture of you and I taken from below is much better than the last picture we had taken from that angel! LOL. Ever is getting so big - we need to hang out. I am free any day next week and meeting in Salt Lake sounds good to me. Shoot me an email or call me and we will work out the details!

10zfam said...

what fun pics. Cambree had a cake alot like brenan's on her 2nd birthday. she plays with the dora and nemo all the time. congrats to marie that's cool.
i'm totally inviting myself but i would love to get together with you and megan sometime. let me know

Chelsie said...

i'm with kariann, keep me in the loop of this meet up you guys are doing! i love the pic of brennan asleep in the family picture...haha...hilarious

heather bing said...

You have such a cute fam! I'm glad 08 was so good to you! I love Brennan sleeping through the fam pics! That's one way to keep them from screaming!!

Jenny said...

WOW, what a year! Looks like a lot of fun and change to your cute family this year. Hope this one treats you good :)

Deamers said...

maybe I missed you telling about your jeep experience, but it does look like you almost died! scary you crazy girl.