Blog Design

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lucky 5!

So this is circulating in the blog world..... Sounds like fun!! Sign up, you won't be sorry! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me, Marcia. My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1-I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.(but there's a pretty good chance you might!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done by April 13th.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. I may scrapbook something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did it will then win a fabulous homemade gift made by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Have fun playing!

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Is it against the rules for me to play on yours too?? Hope not!

Katie said...

I totally did that post a couple weeks ago and NOTHING! People stink!

*Mary* said...

Count me in. It sounds like fun. But can I start it when i actually have a house and I'm settled? I want to do it though, cause it sounds like fun..

Andrea J. said...

I totally would love to do this.. because I would love anything made by you!! The problem is that I couldn't really make anything for anyone else.. so you'd have to make those too!! What do you say???

amy g said...

okay fine i'll be number 5, sheesh. I'm not promising anything to spectacular though.

amy g said...

okay i totally read that wrong the first time. haha! I will lub whatever you send me. You can send it to me via the barrett household.