Blog Design

Monday, August 24, 2009

It's been awhile...

This pictures pretty much sums up our entire summer, in the backyard playing in the water. This is a water gun Aunt Marie gave B, he's obsessed. No one is safe especially our poor dog.



Ever and her toy sink I got her for her birthday, she dropped my phone in it and it's now malfunctioning so sorry for you people trying to get a hold of me, I hear it is near impossible!! She does loves the sink though.

My naked daughter and her shoes, if they aren't on her feet she carries them around with her until someone puts them on. She's definately my daughter our love for shoes goes down deep inside.




It's what fun is!!

My dad got us a killer deal on Lagoon tickets from his work, so away we went. It was a lot of fun.
The professional race car drivers!! Bennett cried when he had to get off. So he rode it a few times more.
Bennett was a little iffy on the rides, well he pretty much cried on most of them unless he was in the cars or with Brennen. They had a lot of fun, it's nice to have them so close!

Rob and Kurt trying to outsmart the games, totally rigged. But look at that form!

We HAD to ride the Tidal Wave, it's one of my fav's. I thought Christy was going to die, she's not a motion tolerant kind of gal. It was hilarious!! P.S. Our side totally won the yelling contest which is a must on this ride! Go figure I mean we are the loudest people on the planet.


I thought this picture was cute of the two sweet little monsters on the carosel! Ever loved sitting on the horse and going up and down, infact, I am pretty sure she screamed her head off when we had to take her from the ride.

Poor Rob, no one would pay $20 bucks and go on this ride with him, but I think he still enjoyed it.

Brennen somewhat patiently waiting to go on the bumper cars. He saw us ride them and that's all he wanted to to do. It was so funny he bumped no one just went in a circle until someone hit him.


This is what Ever has been doing..

growing teeth!! Man's it's been quite the process.
She has also advanced to the pig tail (look closely, they're there)!!

Her head looks abnormally large in these pictures but do not fret she just had to get right up to the camera everytime I tried to take a picture.
~

And for those of you who went to the morning session of the temple dedication did Pres. Monson not crack you up!! "DON'T DO IT DEITER!!" Ahhhh so funny!


9 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Ha Ha Ha!! I love the pigtails. I'm green with envy! Avery refuses so grow any hair:) Looks like you guys have been having a fun summer!

Megan said...

Anna has the same squirt gun - she calls it her 'poonstick' and I have no idea why. My child in random. Your kids are adorable and what a fun mom you are to take them to Lagoon. I don't know if I would have the patience. I love the tidal wave.

P.S. The remark from Pres. Monson was hilarious!

Katie said...

Looks like a great time! The kids are getting so big!

amy g said...

Put your phone in a bag of rice for a couple of days, I hear that will dry it out! Pres. Monson WAS a crack up, that was pretty funny! I'm disappointed there aren't any pictures of badmitten (sp?).

10zfam said...

cute kids!
i want to know what pres. monson said-we were all sick so we couldn't go :(

Deamers said...

I had thought about getting one of those sinks I should have, maybe next year!

Chelsie said...

haha, i love the picture of you guys on the tidal wave, that's awesome.

Marie Rose said...

Way to post. i was beginning to give up on you and Christy. I'm glad Brennen loves the gun I have him. He will get one every year from me if you keep coming to the 24th. I'm totally sad I wasn't called about Lagoon. I wanted to go. I know I would have just walked around (this whole preggo thing is a downer) but I wanted to be a part. I love the pig tails. You are going to have to show me all the tricks when little Eden arrives. Can't wait for this weekend. Hope you are feeling better.

Jenny said...

What fun cute pictures! Looks like you've been having a blast all summer. Love Ever's tiny piggytails :)