Blog Design

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Brennen has been trying to walk for some time now and up until last week he was only taking three or four steps and then lunging forward to hold onto whatever he could cause he thought he would die or something if he didn't. But last week I snuck out of the livingroom and he caught me, started balling and walked after me. It was a very exciting day and now the kid dang near runs!!! Click on the link to see him. It's funny to watch. He starts to whine at the end because he is obsessed with my camera and always wants to hold it and I won't let him, little bugger.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5121473664542802610&hl=en

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

He's cruising! I'm impressed. Cooper liked the video too...he was smiling at Brennan...I guess he wants to be his friend! He doesn't look very wobbly either! It looks like he's got it down pact! Yeah Brennan! He's big stuff!

Megan said...

Holy Crap! That kid started walking last week?! He looks like he has ben walking forever. Your child is gifted. P.S. I love the little pout at the end...our children are meant for each other!

10zfam said...

way to go brennan. i'm impressed, cambree didn't start walking until she was 14 months old.