Blog Design

Monday, August 6, 2007

We went camping this weekend for Kurt's birthday to Little Lyman Lake in the Uinta's. We had a lot of fun!



This is the group of us that went camping.


This is Tyson who was convinced he could spear a fish in this FREEZING cold lake. He was also snorkeling (as you can plainly see). Oh man you should have seen the faces of the other campers when they saw my weirdo brother swimming through the lake with a neon green snorkle popping out of the water!!!! It was hilarious.

Brennen loved the 4-wheelers and always wanted to be on them. This trip he fell fast asleep.

He also liked to hold Dixie's leash and bark at her so Marie took him for lots of walks.


It got cold up there and we had to try and convince Brennen that his hat was super cool. But he wasn't buying it!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I have so many comments cause I love those pics! First, I still can't get over little Tracy growing up. Second, I bet your dad likes having son-in-laws as much as my dad...since your fam is female dominant. Third, Tyson cracks me up and lastly, Brennen's hat IS cool! Looks like you guys had fun! Tell Kurt happy birthday for me.

Chelsie said...

That looked like a lot of fun. How did Brennan do sleeping out in the tent? He looks like he was having fun! I love that he fell asleep on the four wheelers, he must have been exhausted. Ah, I can't believe that was Tracy! I didn't even recognize her! I miss your family! You guys are hilarious!

10zfam said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Brennen looks so cute in that had.