Blog Design

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let's catch up!

Here are a few pictures to catch you guys up!!


I took a bunch of these with Brennen and Dudley every couple of months, these are the final ones.


This is Brennen stuck under the table, it took him ten minutes for figure out how he got in there and how to get out. It was quite hilarious!



This is Halloween. I was a boxer, Tracy was a Power Ranger, and can you guess what Marie is? SHE'S TYSON!!! It was hysterical!!!



The First Annual Hutchison Halloween Hoopla!!
(Natalie and Ryan are the robots)


This is Brennen and his cousin Bennett, he loves the little guy!

This is naughty naughty Brennen and my toilet paper, I forgot to shut the door and this is what I get for that little mistake!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! He has that angelic lil' face for a reason. I am happy Anna hasn't figured that out yet, but I too usually keep all the doors shut now a days. Your Halloween party looked like a lot of fun...expecially with Marie dressing as Tyson - I was laughing so hard at my computer when I saw that. Although, he has short hair now...when I saw him at Marie's wedding, I honestly did not recognize him!

The Wilson Family said...

Yeah if you look at the family picture at Marie she is showing a picture of Tyson when he did look horrible. So she tucked that into the belt on the Kimono!! It was pretty hilarious!

Chelsie said...

Those pics were awesome! Brennan is getting so big! I need to see the little boy..he looks like a good little babysitter with your nephew. Your Halloween party looks like it was "a gay old time" I love the costumes! I want to see a close up of the picture of Tyson

Brandon & Tiff said...

Well, it looks like you have been having fun! I love that picture of Brennen in the hat! He looks so cute.