Blog Design

Friday, November 23, 2007

A little Christmas Spirit!

Chelsie gave me the wonderful idea to put Christmas music on my blog, so you can feel the spirit of old St. Nick each time you look at my families beautiful faces. This is by far my most favorite Christmas song. I was going to throw a little Donny Osmond in there because what is christmas without the Osmond's. But shockingly enough there was no christmas songs from them on the music thingy.

Factoid: This was Bing Crosby's last music performance and duet with crazy make up wearing weirdo David Bowie but as you can plainly see it is a beautiful song.



7 comments:

Megan said...

Oh David Bowie and the Osmonds. The both of them in ONE post leaves me speachless :)

Chelsie said...

I am glad I could inspire a little Christmas music! It's the best! No Donnie..man..maybe we could go to Thanksgiving Point this weekend and catch a glimpse of "the second generation" ;-)

The Wilson Family said...

Oh Chelsie I must bring you to the love of Donny!! You will hear one song from his Christmas album and BANG you will be completely hooked!!!

The Wilson Family said...

Oh Chelsie I must bring you to the love of Donny!! You will hear one song from his Christmas album and BANG you will be completely hooked!!!

The Wilson Family said...

I don't know why that went on twice, but it just reiterates my point.

10zfam said...

Donny Osmond all the way. Did you know I have his autograph. He was sitting right behind me at a BYU football game once.
Go BYU and Donny

Megan said...

It's been like a month here Marcia! We need a new post! P.S. Annabelle doesn't need anything inparticular, should you incline to buy her a present for birthday (you asked previously on my blog).