Blog Design

Friday, December 21, 2007

Let's catch up!

So as I have been reminded by Megan that it has been awhile since my last post, let me catch you up. Brennen has pneumonia and RSV and it's been miserable. So it's been awhile since I have done ANYTHING. Getting dressed being a major event. Our furnace broke and our washing machine. EXPENSIVE!! But we are now on the downward slope of misfortune, I hope!! So let's get to the pictures shall we!

This is our four generation picture we took at Bennett's blessing, it was cool to have family here from Texas!!

This is Brennen's first time in the snow this year, he was so excited he just wanted to walk in it.

This is the sleigh ride we went on with the Clydesdale's and everything!! It was very cold but Brennen loved the animals we saw!


This is Brennen's first time every seeing Santa Claus and he just stared in terror until I took him again. It was pretty hilarious!

And this is our Christmas card!! I set up the camera and it only took us two tries to get this picture. I was quite proud!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

WAHOO! A new post! I am sorry that the both of you have been sick-that's the worst. But it looks like it hasn't stopped you from having some fun. Brennen handled Santa Claus quite well...Anna screamed so hard she stopped breathing. Thanks for the Christmas card too - I am a slacker and didn't do anything this year. We need to plan a time to get together again...it has been too long! P.S. I just threw the sprees away. I wouldn't really like them unless they were covered in chocolate :)

Chelsie said...

Yeah! I'm glad Megan got on you...I was done lookin at Bing! JK. That's no fun that you guys have been sick! :-( Your pics are all way cute! The one with Santa is classic. Coop sat on Santa's lap last night...and he actually didn't mind...he just looked at him...and then was like..eh whatever! I was surprised..I'll have to post a pic. Your Christmas card is way cute! Too bad it's not on my fridge!!!

Brandon & Tiff said...

Clydale horse ride! That sounds like so much fun. What cute pictures. You guys always have the cutest family pictures!

Brandon & Tiff said...

I didn't know Brennen was so sick!! RSV is so scary. I don't know how I missed that the first time I read this. I am so sorry. I hope he is doing better!