Blog Design

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NEW POST!

Sorry it's been awhile since I have posted, my computer chair is not prego friendly and by the time I see everyone else's blog I can sit no longer. For this I am grateful I don't have as many friends and everyone else... Chelsie and Megan! But anyway here is a couple of who else? My son!
Here is the best $20 dollars I have ever spent on my son, he loves this thing. All day he says 'hoop' and goes and plays basketball and he is good too!

Here is Brennen and Carter (Ashley Doxey Waddell's boy) at the Treehouse, they were so cute. They would take each others hand and go from place to place. The last picture is of Carter showing Brennen where Nemo is. Carter was hilarious he would just keeping say 'Bennen come on' and they would run off. What cute buddies!

10 comments:

Chelle said...

How fun! We haven't been to the tree house yet this year. Looks like I'll have to plan a little outing for the kids! Brennen is getting so big! Hope your feeling good!!

Chelsie said...

That is awesome! Where did you get that little basketball thing? I'm thinkin we'll have to invest in one of those when coop gets a little older also. Those pics are so cute at the treehouse. They are definitly cute little buddies!

C and C Young said...

He is so cute--don't blame you for not wanting to sit and type totally understandable.

Megan said...

I am glad that he enjoys that basketball toy - good thing Anna suggested it :) And I bet Kurt loves it too? Didn't he play bball in high school? Brennen is getting so big I can't believe it. I need to venture up and go to the Tree House - I am sure Anna would love to be somewhere other than our house and looking at people other than me.

Marie Rose said...

hoooray you blogged! It's about time. This is the only way I get to see my adorable nephew! He sure it cute. I'm glad he loves that basketball thing. I'll be sure to let Anna know! lol!

Shambray said...

Wow he is so cute! He is getting so big. How fun! I will make it to the next block party. I promise!

10zfam said...

i'm so jealous that you get to go to the tree house. i wish we had something up here for the kids to do.
when are we going to get together again?

Unknown said...

Your boy really is such a cutie. Is your next one going to be a boy or a girl? If it's a girl, my husband is looking for a wife for ours...apparently it's a chinese thing. Let me know :).

heather bing said...

"Santa" brought Dayton a grow-to-pro hoop for Christmas and he loves it! He's always upstairs in the toy room playing. How are you feeling? Hop e everythings going well! Cute pics.

amy g said...

I have to admist Brennen is a stud! Oh yeah, all of Sunday night, my mom wouldn't stop asking me, "are you sure you like the name 'Ever'? are you sure? we should talk her out of it..." on and on. You should have never told her.