Blog Design

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby update & trip to the zoo!

Well I only have 3 weeks left, but I am telling my body 1-2 (depending on the day). I want this baby out! I have been having braxton hicks (spelling?) for about 2 1/2 weeks now and then on Tuesday I started having actual contractions daily that are RUDELY going away. I am fat, on heartburn medication, not sleeping, and extremely short tempered. So for the benefit of my poor patient husband the sooner the better.
Now on to more fun news, the zoo!
I don't know if you can see it but the white crocodile is in the background, Brennen was in heaven he just kept saying "SNAP SNAP". This is his reaction when I tell him to smile. Weirdo
The boys
Brennen and Carter, they didn't really get the concept to spread your arms. This is what they did instead!
Everyone has to get swallowed by the lion drinking fountain. Brennen is officially a zoo kid.
Aunt Arie and the giraffe his 2 favorite things at the zoo (well... add crocodiles/alligators)
Just picture me sans belly and it's a cute picture.

The Zoo Crew

6 comments:

Megan said...

I like how you 'conveniently' covered your belly with the stroller in the last picture. If my belly was that little when I was 9 months prego with my FIRST baby, I would be showing it to everyone. I am sad I missed out on the zoo, seeing as how Anna is no longer sick, I am sure she would have enjoyed it much more this time around...and I would have got to see you guys! Well, hopefully soon...and before your little girl gets here and things are more crazy!

P.S. I love Brennen's smile in the first pic...him and Anna are definitely going to have to get married in 20 years!

Chelsie said...

The pics are so cute! A trip all with boys!! Coop and I should have come! I agree with megan though, I know you don't feel great, but you look great!!!

C and C Young said...

I hate mastitis. I hate that I had to miss out on the zoo. I am sad. I agree with Megan, you look way good and super cute. I hope the baby comes soon too. My pregnancy forgetfulness hasn't kicked in yet and I totally remember how you feel!

Jaclyn said...

watch for your little girl for acid reflux. they say when you have heartburn your baby will have acid reflux. tate had that sooo bad and we didn't find out til he was 2 months old. he screamed day and night til we found out. not fun. sorry we missed the zoo. we have had a few problems

Missy said...

Looks like you had a fun day at the zoo. Keep us posted about the baby, you look to little to only have 3 weeks left you look so cute. Good luck with it all.

The Killer Bunch said...

I'm getting very excited to have a little girl in the family. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make the arrival any better, maybe like cute the cord, ha ha.