Blog Design

Monday, June 16, 2008

The Zoo!

Friends we are planning a trip to the zoo next Wednesday the 25th! Anyone who wants to come email me and we will get it planned marciaranae@Hotmail.com and that way we can know a list. I hope we can hear from you.

Here is a picture of me and my sister-in-laws all prego (Steph, far right, has had her little Jayla), and we just found out Leah our other sister-in-law is pregnant and we are so excited!! Four babies in 8 months. They are going to have so much fun. I will post a picture with all our babies when it comes!



This is just such a cute picture of Brennen, he was trying to stomp on the flower but we told him to smell it instead because they were so pretty.


Here is our newest neice, Jayla, born on May 23rd. She is so dang cute!!

9 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

Wow! you tell Stephanie she has one pretty baby. You can tell right off she is a girl. Sometimes you can't ever tell. Also give my Congrats to Leah. How very exciting.

Now we just have to work things out so all us Hutchisons can have babies the same age.

Chelsie said...

How fun for all of you guys to be preggers at the same time. It is so fun to have all the babies so close together. Jayla is SO cute. You forget how little and sweet they are...

Megan said...

What a cute little baby. And you FINALLY look pregnant...now that you only have a month left! That is what I look at 4 months pregnant, I swear. I swear everyone is pregnant right now and having babies...one band wagon I ain't jumpin on yet.

Hopefully my car will be fixed in time for the zoo trip. It was supposed to be done today...but it isn't so. That is why I hadn't texted you back yet...sorry about that. Call me Chelsie ;)

Marie Rose said...

um...I made that page of Brennen on Publisher. I still haven't bought the Memory Mixer...when I have so extra money you better believe I will so when you get publisher from your friend I will give you the file so you will have it or when I get that program I will print it out for you.

amy g said...

look at your little prego bellies! haha, its awesome. Next block party in July, you in?

heather bing said...

You look so cute! You are too small to be due soon! I wish I could come to the zoo, we will be in island park next week, but let me know if you plan any more outings! Have fun!

10zfam said...

that's fun that little Ever will have cousins so close to her. Cambree has 3 cousins within 3 months of her and Hailey has 3 cousins within 6 months of her. it's crazy when they are all together but it's also a ton of fun
sorry, i can't come to the zoo, i'll be at girls camp. you guys have fun though

C and C Young said...

You look so freakin' cute! Hopefully I can make it to the zoo--I want to see everyone!

Missy said...

Hey guys this is Melissa Greer Cottle I found your blog your little boy is so cute. Steph's little girl is so cute tell her I said congrats. I did'nt know that sandy was pregnant that's awesome I'm so excited for her. How is everyone doing I use to see Kurt and his Dad a lot at the Home Depot but I don't work there anymore so I don't see him now. Hope everyone is doing well.