Blog Design

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Let's play catch up!

Frontrunner and TRAX experience

So I decided to try out Frontrunner and head on down to SLC to lunch with my sister Marie and Megan (Chelsie you have to quit ignoring us!!) and it was quite the experience! I was slightly terrified to do this because I had my double stroller (Kudos to you Heather for going anywhere!!) I kept telling Marie I was scared the doors were going to close on me and I would be stuck and she said I was crazy (you just keep on reading people!) So Frontrunner went good and here we are happy.



But then I had to get on TRAX. OK totally impossible with a double stroller, so I went to the handicap ramp, TRAX employees RUDE!! I got yelled at. And so we were at a crossroads,but at least I got a break and had lunch.
Here's Brennen and Anna after lunch, don't they look like they could be brother and sister?? Lucky kids aren't they cute and whose even cuter?? Their mothers!!
Here we are stuffed and happy!! Thanks for taking the picture Marie!! So back to the trip home I was a bit scared on how I was going to get back on TRAX so my loving sister decided to come home with me!! And guess what? My fear came true!!! We did get shut in the door at Frontrunner, and who was the one stuck in the closed door? The certain person who made fun of my fears!! KARMA!!! HAHA

The Cabin


Here are the boys by the river at the cabin, if Brennen is up there he is throwing whatever is on the ground, mostly rocks, in the river. And he is the happiest boy in town!! What a funny little boy. And this time he got lucky cause dad had bubbles! And his uncles were having a good time too they were seeing who could throw a rock and hit the bubbles Kurt was throwing. BOYS!



And who knew all I had to do was put Ever on a feathered pillow and she would sleep like an angel! Don't worry people her nose is clear of all fabric!! This is Brennen loving his sis!! He is so sweet with her, sometimes he loves her a bit too much!

Hiking


So I've been trying to get into shape, since I let myself go with the pregnancies (Not once but twice) so my sweet husband has been going with me. Me and Kurt go hiking twice a week and when I'm not doing that I am running with Bandino (my dog) or biking with the kids in tow.

Before...

After!!!
Here's how I found my kids after a long bike ride. Brennen cracks me up, he has to be touching her to make sure she is ok all the time!! What a good big brother.

8 comments:

10zfam said...

way to go on the biking, hiking etc. i need motivation. sorry about the miscommunication about megan's get together. i need to come see you sometime or we need to go to lunch or something. you and meg and whoever wants to should come up here sometime and so something, i'm not sure what but we'll think of something

C and C Young said...

I want to be in on the lunch action as well. You are so brave---the front runner kind of scares me. Look at you getting out and stuff--- you are an inspiration to me!!

Megan said...

Seriously. I can't believe all that you do with 2 kids in tow. You are an awesome momma. It was so good to see you again the other day - next time I might have to leave the kid behind - she was so loud. I have no idea where she gets it from ;) I love all yor pictures too - Brennen is so dang cute with his little sister!

Chelsie said...

ah he is such a cute big brother. i love it and all the pics! hey now, i do get some credit for the ignoring this time. the emails were being sent to one i haven't used since like my sophomore year in hike school! so i didn't know about the occasion until the day before...plus....coop is still on the 2 nap system...so it was right during his nap....i do still love you guys and need to come see ever!

amy g said...

Brennan is so sweet to Ever! I'm glad you had fun on the frontrunner. I too worry about the doors shutting on me, and I don't even have a stroller. Those doors don't wait for ANYTHING! ha, my dad said that one time when he was on it, a guy fell asleep and missed his stop....whoops! I'm sure with two kids with you, you won't have that problem.

Deamers said...

You're brave to go on frontrunner, I've been to nervous. How long did it take?

Chelle said...

You're good! I've let my self go after three pregnancies! :) You inspire me. You make me want to go out and by a bike! Do they make trailers to fit three kids in them?

Missy said...

Your kids are so cute Brennen is so sweet with his little sister it's too cute. Good luck with the biking and hiking I hear ya it's hard to get back into a exercise routine but it's worth it to fit back into your old clothes.:)