Blog Design

Friday, August 1, 2008

Try 2!

So I go to Kiddie Kandids to get my free announcements you get when your have a kid. Can I just tell you how that went! We took 4 pictures total FOUR!!! And were there for an hour and a half, and not because of the KK workers they were great. It was my crazy children who caused the stress. Brennen kept laying on top of Ever and making her cry or just flat out wouldn't do what we asked him too, and poor Ever was hungry for her close up and just couldn't function. But these are what I got. Whooo!

This isn't the actual announcement it was much cuter and it was free!
They had these cute collages on sale (KK is expensive) and I only had three other pictures so I did it. Again this isn't the original it is much cuter.
Here are my crazy kids!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds like quite the fun experience ;) But at least you got some really cute pictures out of it.

Chelsie said...

Those pictures are darling!! I love that brennan was laying on top of ever...that is hilarious

10zfam said...

they turned out super cute. every time i take my kids to get pics taken i wonder why i do that to myself. oh well

Jason, Holly, Denver, McCall and Juniper said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!! We just found out - we get delayed info sometimes now that we're living in Japan. She is a cutie!!

C and C Young said...

So cute! I didn't know Kiddie Kandids did free pics...well, i'll have to partake of that freebie next time.

heather bing said...

She's so cute!! And I totally sympathize with the whole sibling situation! Even when they're older they'll do anything to make each other cry!! You're better than me I still haven't had the twins pictures taken yet!!