Blog Design

Monday, November 3, 2008

October Update (in no particular order)

So I wanted to update you because I am a slacker, but there have been some fun events this month I want to dedicated just to them. For example, our 2nd annual Hutchison Halloween Hoopla, I honestly haven't laughed that hard in (I'm going to say it years!) and our trip to Moab. But I want to get all the other pictures from family so it will be coming soon. So until then here's a little tidbit of our month!
*FYI My first race EVER (and not my daughter) is this Saturday, the Gobbler Gallop, it's a 5k. Anyone who wants to join I would love to have you. Let me know!!



She just gets cuter and cuter, Natalie says she could be an elf from LOR Christy says she's a siamese cat! They mean it in a loving way of course. What do you think?


My chicken and egg, I was a farmer but that is a later post!! (Trust me it'll be good)



This is us Jeeping in Moab, but again I want to dedicate an entire post to this, swearing was involved!!

This picture almost makes me pee my pants everytime I look at it!! LOL

Here are me and my friends from my old ward, out to lunch! So fun!! Hopefully we do it again soon.


Us as Bues Pond there were so many ducks, Brennen was in heaven.


Bubb helping me do the laundry, what a good worker!


My stinking cute little girl!


Brennen and Carter at the train museum! They are such good buddies!

9 comments:

C and C Young said...

You seriously need to update more often--those pics were hilarious.

Marie Rose said...

K that picture of Ever and B is so stinking funny. I about peed my pants myself. What face is that?! Well, I have a CD for you of all the halloween pictures...I'm a little disappointed some of them are blurry...Apparently no one knows how to use my camera. Anyway, I'll bring them to the face on saturday. Good post

Megan said...

I am debating about the race on Saturday. Maybe you need to talk me into it....I loved this post. I hope you don't take 2 weeks to further expand on the details of the teasers you should here. It was good to see you this weekend - your kids are darling (as you know) and Anna had fun seeing them! She loved Ever and talked about her the rest of the night.

Jenny said...

Loved all of the pics- your kids are darling!! Yes, I married a Weller haha- Blake is good. He got married about a year and a half ago to a way cute girl that we all love! They live in layton...
Anywho...keep up the fun posts :)
Oh, and so random I serve in YW's with Mira, a girl that you also know- small world!

Chelsie said...

tell me more about this 5k? i haven't been running for a few weeks though now and have been eating twice as much...blasted holidays huh? these pics are hilarious and so cute! and agreed with everyone else, let's not wait this long for a post again, deal

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Way cute pictures. I cant belive how big Ever is getting. She is so adorable. I love their costumes. I can't wait to see the pictures with your costume. We need to go back to the Tree House and let the boys play rather than drag them around.

Katie said...

I'm seriously going to kidnap your kids. They are adorable!

Dwight and Ashley Family said...

Hi Marcia & Kurt!
This is Ashley (grew up across the street from Kurt & was his "cheating" partner at Life!) I came across your blog the other day & I love it. Your kids are so dang cute!! It looks like you are doing good. I miss the Wilson clan. I did run into Sandy the other day & she did say thay everyone is doing great!! Good to hear. I want to add you to my Friends list if that is ok with you? Kurt, tell your family Hi for us!!

Christie said...

I tag you! Go to my blog for details!