Blog Design

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

100 Push Up Challenge!!

So my friend Andrea told me about this HOLLA!! And I totally want to try it. You have a schedule they give you and at the end of six weeks you should be able to do 100 consecutive push ups! How cool would that be? So I am doing it! Who's with me?!! Come on let's be hard core together!!!
I haven't earned the badge below but I am totally going to (and have it be a permanent part of my blog!) and I am doing the real push ups not the sissy girl kind! (I'll let you know how that goes) I have done day one already and I am not going to lie I'm in column one but I am so doing it!! Let's do it together!! http://hundredpushups.com/

7 comments:

C and C Young said...

I suck so bad at doing pushups..it is pathetic.

Megan said...

Yeah so let me know how this goes. I can do maybe, MAYBE 5 'not sissy' push ups. I think I will stick to triathlons and half marathons cause they SERIOUSLY sound easier than doing 100 consecutive push ups. Good luck to you. The night you do it it needs to be documented. Maybe I will come and be your cheerleader!

Chelle said...

HA!!! I am soooo weak!! I did three before I decided to stop! My wrist feels like it's broken now! Thanks a lot!!! :)

amy g said...

I'm in.

Chelsie said...

ha sorry, you're on your own on this one! but i will cheer you on..go marcia you can do it

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

No Thanks!

Shambray said...

So after much thought and consideration I decided to do this. I did the initial test yesterday and was going on my 7th push-up and Ryan said I was not going down far enough so I went down farther and then collapsed. Therefore I only got 6 down. That is pathetic. I guess we will see how this goes.