Blog Design

Monday, April 6, 2009

My latest craft projects/kids in Easter getup

I made Ever a tutu CUTE huh? And that of course meant a bow and I decided if the girl is going to wear a tutu she is going to wear the world's biggest bow (at least for her head...)


I made these for Brennen for Easter, it is an Easter egg scavanger hunt that will lead him to his basket! You can go ahead and call me Mother of the Year anytime:) Each egg will lead him to the next clue and it will also have a prize. Laffy Taffy anyone?


These are Brennen's naughty faces that I had to capture to prove to my mother that he is infact, much to her dismay, very naughty! This one is his face of pure annoyance..



This is him yelling, "I not!!" Which is translated to NO!


All I need is butterfly wings and this girl will be my little fairy!


Aren't they so dang cute?!! Thanks Mom for the Easter outfits!!



13 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

LOOOOOOVE the tutu!! Scavenger hunt huh?? hmmm...thats a really good idea:)

Megan said...

Okay so that Easter picture is friggin cute! How adorable are your kids?! I love Ever's tutu - I made Bradee one that looks just like it - we have such great taste. And our family does a scavenger hunt with the big kids each year, but I never thought to do it with Anna - that sounds like a fun idea. I might have to steal it :)

Chelle said...

Cute pictures! Did you take them? And yes, you are mother of the year! :)

Marie Rose said...

so so so so cute. Great work! I love the tutu and you are going to have to make one with me too ya know? K the Easter pictures have to be the cutest things in the whole world. I want a copy. Love it!

*Mary* said...

That TUTU is so dang cute. EVER looks adorable too. Brennon is looking like a little man. You need to teach me how to make those TUTU's. My girls would love them.

C and C Young said...

K-so do you have the cutest kids or what??? SO ADORABLE. I am jealous of your mad sewing skills...I ripped a pair of pants a few weeks back and have yet to fix them and I REALLY liked them--that's how bad I suck at sewing....Yeah, and your mothering skills put mine to shame. I'd totally vote for you for Mother of the Year--holla.

Shambray said...

I love the Easter picture! I love how Brennen's arm is around Ever! So cute! She looks so dang cute in the tutu! Good job on the scavenger hunt! You are such a good momma!

Chelsie said...

the pictures are SO SO cute, i love it and i'm quite impressed with your skills. i've been meaning to take pictures of where coops clues will lead him...but have yet to...maybe you'll inspire me!

10zfam said...

i love the easter pics they are fabulous. the tutu is super cute and way to go on having the scavenger hunt ready already. i do one every year but mine's not ready yet

Darby said...

That bow is huge!! Very cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

The little tutu is so adorable. I would love you to tell me how to make one. Lauren is in ballet and she could use a new tutu. You are such a fun mom. email me mirawhitby@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute in those pictures! I LOVE tutu's! That one is very very cute :) good job!

Cpl Bringsteezy said...

ahh!