Blog Design

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and Things...

We had a really good Easter weekend, it started with my brother in law Robert needing to borrow my children for his EMT class to practice taking childrens vitals. Brennen could've cared less, they put on Cars and he was in the zone. We would just say, "Brennen show them your muscles (which was him showing them his elbow!!) Here is how Ever enjoyed the day. She lasted through about 3 people and then had ENOUGH! She was very angry if anyone even came near her. I just told them she was really good practice for the real life stuff. Our little angel...



This picture serves 2 purposes. This is us Easter morning all dressed up in our nice new outfits (except me BOO!!) headed off to church, and secondly to show off the fence Kurty boy just put in. We love it, Brennen is trapped!

This is Brennen trying out the new wheel barrel he got, he got lots of fun toys to play with outside. So spoiled. Ever got new bottles (I know lame.. but pricey for the ones she uses)


This is Josey and Ever playing with all the Easter eggs we just gathered together. Jayla was here but she crawled off way to fast.

This is all the girls on the Wilson side. Easter was the day Brian and Leah blessed little Lydia. It was a good day and I think we all look great!!

8 comments:

Brandon & Tiff said...

Way to go to the mother of the year!! :) Alright...I had a ton to catch up on! So you made that tutu? If you did I really need to come over and learn...or else I would pay for you to make one for me. Really! I love your narrating! You crack me up. Really let me know about the TuTu that is too cute and your kids are so adorable!

Chelle said...

Look at all those babies! They're going to have so much fun when they get a little bigger! Oh, and the fence looks great!! ;)

Megan said...

Hey, a bottle isn't that bad - Anna's Easter presents, came from the dollar bin at Target. Love that place! :) I hear ya on Ever freaking out taking her vitals. When I took Anna to the allergist she wouldn't let them go near her and screamed bloody murder, then she didn't even cry when they poked her back 10 times. What the?! Dang kid. So will we be graced with your presence tomorrow?

Marie Rose said...

very cute. I love that Ever is the devil. She cracks me up.

Chelsie said...

ha, coops least favorite thing during his surgery was the little oxygen monitor on his toe...silly kids. the fence looks fab, and i love the family pic

Katie said...

You guys look great! Way to Kurt (the handy man) Wilson!

Cayley said...

What a cute picture of all you girls together. How fun! Your babies are all just adorable.

Jessica said...

Hey Marcia cute blog! It's Jessica how have you guys been your kids are getting so big. Im having a watch party may 6, 6-730 my house bring a friend or whoever hope to see you then....?