Blog Design

Friday, May 8, 2009

Fiesta and Mother's Day

So I know I constantly talk about how awesome I am, but really it is SO true!! For young women's we had a Cinco De Mayo party and Sandy (far right), the YW's president, brought us these lovely outfits to wear. Let's just say WE ROCKED 'EM!! I myself looked like a giant pumpkin but it's for the kids!!! Cheryl (far right) was so little she couldn't wear the same outfits as the rest of us she had to wear a little kids one. Whatever!!


Seriously, there was so much fabric. I think each skirt weighed at least 10 pounds, not kidding!! So we were seeing if we could all get under Jill's skirt. We totally did.
These are the beautiful flowers me and the kids made for the grandma's. I know you're thinking where did all this talent come from. Well hard work people nothin but hard work! These were made out of toilet paper rolls!
The Wilson grandkids! So cute!!!


7 comments:

Shambray said...

All those grandkids are so cute! Well look at you go on being all craftsy. Those flowers are so cute!

10zfam said...

those flowers are so cute, how did you do those?

Megan said...

I am glad to see the Mexican brought out in ya ;) Those flowers turned out way cute. You make me laugh.

*Mary* said...

Oh man! You kill me:) I want to know how to make those flowers! They would be cute as decorations in the girls room. Let's have a craft day!

Cpl Bringsteezy said...

Holy freakin eh you HAVE to show grandma these, Im so doing it, she is gonna laugh SO hard I cant wait! OH and by the way I have a blog now! Prepare yourself for the worst!

Deamers said...

those flowers are cute, I would love for you to tell me how you did them .

Jenny said...

You crack me up...almost make me miss my young womens calling though. Your kids are adorable!