Blog Design

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rad Trad Grad Club, Jilene's 60!

Tracy is a big girl now and graduated!! It was very exciting EXCEPT my camera died and I didn't get a shot of her fan club! The RAD TRAD GRAD CLUB! I'm sure it was very embarassing for her seeing as we had T-shirts (home-made) and Giant letters that spelled out her name and we held them up every chance we got!! And if you didn't know this we are very loud!




Tracer! That's our girl!

Here's a funny picture of the kids right before the ceremony. It makes me laugh.

This is a picture of the kids on Jayla's first birthday! I can't believe the girls are already turning 1! It's Ever and Josey's turn next month! Look at Brennen's duck hat he's a cyclops!









Our Beautiful aunt Jilene turned 60 on the 21st! I can't believe it. Not a greater lady in all the land!! She's been at every great moment in my life without fail and everything in between. I think my mother would've given us up for adoption growing up if Jilene didn't take us all the time for sleep overs and the like. We love her dearly. So for the big day she picked yard clean up and trust me it was work! This is the before picture.



A beautiful butterfly that landed in her bushes. Yeah that's right I took this picture. Professional you say?? I believe so









After!! I hope you can truely see the difference because there were weeds taller and wider than the three grandchildren combined!! Man we're good!

The kids cooling off in the sprinklers. Ever dived in head first while the boys sat back saying it was cold. Whimps!

My aunt loves TicTacs and as you can see that is what she got. Natalie made the cake (I know very talented) and we got her 60 packs of TicTacs. She loved it!

The working group after a long day! Happy Birthday Jilene!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Your posts always make me laugh - they need to be more frequent - you Hutchisons are so humble ;) It's understandable why. I can't believe Tracy graduated - craziness. And that Ever is going to be one next month! Hey maybe our children can share birthdays.

Chelsie said...

my son loves tic tacs also! it was his favorite gift for his birthday as well! sweetness! check out the butterfly pic, i'm uber impressed, i'll just call you....uh...insert a good photographers name here.

Marie Rose said...

I love the cyclops hat! that still cracks me up! Good post. It's about time!!!

10zfam said...

i can't believe Ever is going to be a year old already. where has all the time gone. we need to get together again. tell me when is good for you.
Your aunts yard looks amazing, you guys did awesome

Katie said...

AMAZING! You guys rock! We miss you guys!