Blog Design

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ode to Ever

So they always say that your second kid never gets as many pictures as the first or you don't do the same things you did for your first. And I always thought, 'well yeah if you just don't do it, but I totally will. I will never forget to do the book and the growing pictures'. WRONG!!

I am such a mess, I lost my brain somewhere after having Ever and have yet to locate it! I forget everything!! And that includes the stuff I ridiculed those 'so called' moms for! So this is my ode to my little girl!!

Growing Pictures
With Brennen I did this literally every other month. Notice how there are only 3 pictures...

2 months old
6 months old


11 months old
Well I at least got 3, right?



I made these frozen pudding pops and let's just say she loved them!!


This picture (which I made into a 9x9 inch card, yeah it was awesome!) I hadn't posted yet because we were waiting for all to graduate. Me and Christy did this for our three graduates: Natalie, Tyson & Tracy WOOWOO!!! We changed each of the colors to match the schools. Purple for WSU, Green for Army, and Red for Weber High!! So proud, so proud!!





~Side Note~



Another photographer moment. These are the pretty flowers in my yard. I KNOW!

They are still alive and in my care!




7 comments:

Megan said...

I have low expectations for myself after I have this child and I am sure I will still let myself down. LOL. Ever is so stinkin cute. She looks exactly the same in each picture though - just bigger. Maybe my child is the only one who looks COMPLETELY different from when she was born ;) I am pretty sad we didn't get to hang out last week...hopefully soon!

heather bing said...

See with Claire it was oposite I got her pics taken constantly and took tons of pics of her daily, but the twins get nothin. They're 16 months old and I've still never had their pics done. Oh well!

Marie Rose said...

well if you need pictures of Ever I'm sure between Natalie and I we fill in the gaps for you. You're flowers are lovely and you are quite the photographer!

Deamers said...

I can't believe she's that big allready!

WADDELL FAMILY said...

Ok we are getting together next week. No excusses. I don't think i've seen Ever since christmas. How sad. She is so BIG! I can't believe it. Call me and we'll let the kids play.

Marie Rose said...

I have a feeling you just want me to get fat!! I am determined to lose all the weight I gain...thank you very much!

The Killer Bunch said...

Did that bear shrink? I can not get over how tiny she use to be.