Blog Design

Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 + 2 = 3!!

Here she is!! Miss Eden Rae Rose!! She was born early this morning at around 3:15 am. Weighs 6 lbs 12 oz and is 18 1/2 in long!
Here are the proud parents Les and Marie. Marie did this al natural (say it with a french accent). And me and Tracy hovered outside her door until we heard Eden cry, this experience also confirmed to me that I NEVER want to go al natural!! I guess that makes me not as hard core as I thought, but I don't care. Wahoo Marie!
The dream team with little Rae Ray!! Her middle name comes from her Grandma Rose and daddy!
Proud Pa

Brennen picked out this frog just for little Eden and wanted to give it to her. He was hesitant at first but when we left he cried for her, so funny

11 comments:

Chelle said...

she's so cute! still can't believe she went natural. wow

*Mary* said...

Wow.. Natural hu?? No thank you!! Tell her congrats. She's beautiful.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

Marcia you make me laugh. I am glad no one was outside my door eaves dropping ;) She is adorable and is lucky to born into your awesome family.

Shambray said...

I am so excited for them! She is so cute!

Deamers said...

I'm not sure why but I dreamed about you last night and It was super weird/ random. Also those bug cupcakes are THE COOLEST. Some day
I will be calling and bugging you to tell me how you did them.

Jenny said...

hooray for new babies!! my sister in law had a baby boy the same day- small world! we were also listening at the door- haha! she didn't go "al natural" though, so we didn't hear much except counting, then FINALLY a baby cry! yay!
She's beautiful! Congrats on being aunted again :)

Katie said...

Shes BEAUTIFUL! Marie gets a gold star in my book-what a soldier!

amy g said...

Hey Marc,
I feel really bad, I just read your comment about the gluten free recipes...SORRY! Let me know if you still need some, if ya do, I really like 101cookbooks.com, they have some on there. anywho, my mom wants to know when you are coming to get your applesauce. You know how Liz is....

Marie Rose said...

hey thanks for the blog...I'm a little behind. Good work!

Chelsie said...

ah she is so cute!!! hopefully i get to see the little gal soon!