Blog Design

Monday, November 23, 2009

Some family snapshots

So this year, like most, we are a little low on funds and when I wanted to get our pictures taken for a Christmas Card we enlisted my sister Tracy. We went for a drive to our cabin in Huntsville because there is always beautiful colors up there. Sidenote:this was awhile ago, I am a slacker.... This last family one is my favortite background and as you can see SATAN came out in full force, apparently she was done having pictures. Have I mentioned she came by this name honestly and for good reason.
I thought this picture was so cute other than my poor children and their pasty skin. She also didn't get any of that mexican gene we Hutchison's so proudly brag about having. Brennen didn't get an individual picture because he would rather swing, go figure.

Proud parent moment. My children getting along... Ever LOVES to hold Brennen's hand it's just we can't get Brennen to love it back!! They were very cute.


10 comments:

Tracy said...

DANG!!! I did a good job!

Megan said...

Tracy makes me laugh. I love the above comment and I love your pictures. Fall is such a good time to take them. I think the last picture is adorable. Ever is getting so big. One of these days we will hang out again.

Jaclyn said...

they look so good. i know what you mean about the satan coming out. it always seems to happen when you just want that ONE good picture. lol.

10zfam said...

those pics are so cute- i love them. ever is so big. my kids never cooperate for pics but for some reason i keep making them do it

WADDELL FAMILY said...

What cute pictures! I cant believe how big Brennen and Ever are! I love the one of Ever. So Cute! Hope things are going good.

*Mary* said...

They are so cute! I want to go and get ours taken, but I don't want to fork out the $$$ for a stupid sitting fee and crap! Does your sister want another free client???

Marie Rose said...

nicely done Tracy...nicely done. Love them. Going to need a copy!

Chelsie said...

i love them, they turned out so good. way to go tracy.

Reta said...

Those two holding hands... so freaking cute. I really wish we could've gotten together while I was down there. We'll have to plan a little get together for next time I come down!

amy g said...

Cute photos! So when you want to get together and make these freakin dresses!? I'm done with school now so I'm pretty free these days. Also, don't you have elements?? I need some help, I'm kinda a tard when it comes to it. Let me know! I believe you have my #? if not, call my mom, I think I have yours.