Blog Design

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hutchison Cousins Photoshoot

So we decided to get some pictures of the grandkids, so I set up a makeshift studio at my house we wanted to save on some dough. I wish we would've had better lighting but whatev, I still think they turned out cute and with a little work from my friend Photoshop I think we can make it adorable!

Here is Brennen wanting his picture taken with his sword, and not ready at all for the pictures. BOYS!!!

This is my favorite group one, Bennett had to hold a spray bottle in his hand or he would freak out but I was able to blur it out. I need to take some classes or something on how to position the children this was the best Christy, Marie, and Me could come up with seeing as we needed to prop up Eden. I'm working on it.

Ever as usual loved Eden to death and wanted to kiss and hug her the whole time so we of course had to get some of the girls. The bottom one cracks me up you know poor Eden is thinking, 'Just give me my dang binki!!' Oh my little helper.
Isn't she just sweet!!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Okay so that picture of Ever giving Eden her binky is hilarious. I love it. I was trying to hunt you down after sacrament on Sunday, but alas you avoided me like the plague ;) I wanted to give you our Christmas card and save myself 44 cents. lol.

amy g said...

love it, figureing out poses and what not is hard, probably the hardest thing about photographing chldren/families. But I think you did great! I need some help with photoshop, I'm semi retarded when it comes to it. Are you going to be around this weekend for the dress making extravigansa?? well I contacted Marie and we're gettin er dun. So plan on it, Saturday-ish night-ish.

Jaclyn said...

i think you did a great job. we have 4 grandkids on my side too and it is impossible to get them all to look and smile. way to go!

Marie Rose said...

you are ah-mazing! Love the pictures. I'm going to have to get some copies. Ever is going to be such a good big sister....you just wait. her evilness will fade away!

10zfam said...

how cute and fun-will you teach me how to use photoshop? seriously though

Jenny said...

cute! that's a fun idea- i actually have that on my to-do list this week while my cousin is in town with her baby. taking pics of even one kid is tough, but 4 at once, is eh fun? lol