Blog Design

Friday, March 26, 2010

All in a days work!

Tie Dye Cupcakes!! How cool are they?! I saw them on Studio 5 and just had to make them and who better to make them for than my sister in California with a birthday. My nephew shares this day so he of course got some too! Any excuse to make something awesome.


This is what you see when you bite into that bad boy!!
The most alarming picture of me and Tracy waiting for the cupcakes to cool. I learned this from my YW, yeah that's right I'm that mature. Oh the laughter these pictures caused!!

Our photoshoots with the chicklets are always so successful, can you tell?
The preggers sisters!! How cute are we?!


7 comments:

Reta said...

Oh Marcia.... you are just too awesome for words. That face... I nearly peed my pants. I love the kids. That's so much better than everyone smiling! You've got to be kidding me with those cupcakes! Your talents never cease to amaze!

Chelsie said...

ah i have those cupcakes saved to make myself. they look great! you guys are so cute, love it

amy g said...

COOL CUPCAKES!!! Was nat in townd or did you mail them to her? We need to get together again so we can make some more projects! I have lots of friends who are having babies!

Megan said...

Those cupcakes ate awesome, but not as awesome as that picture of the kids! I can't stop laughing at Brennen! I love it :)

Natalie Hutchison Belnap said...

Those cupcakes are freakin awesome! I MUST have the recipe. Oh and you are making great use of the headband I made you. Super cute!

Marie Rose said...

bravo on the cupcake front...bravo! That picture of you and Tracy is a keeper. Love it!

Jenny said...

Cool cupcakes! Ha, isn't taking pictures of more than one kid, or one for that matter, uhh fun? I always ask myself why I bothered after. Hey, they're cute that's all that matters. Oh and Addie has that same dress as Ever- too cute I love it :)

Cute belly pics!