Blog Design

Friday, March 5, 2010

Party Anyone?

Wise Food Storage


So my dear neighbor Dan, whom I love, has started a new businessventure. It is with this company Wise Food Storage. So he asked me if I would be willing to have a little get together to sample the food and see what it's all about. And I of course said yes cause he makes me cupcakes and tomales plus I went to his house and sampled some of it myself and it was really good!!
So I am having a party at my mom's house (right by Weber High) Saturday March 13th at 3 pm and would love for you guys to join me. Dan is going to whip up some of this food for us to try and give us some info, and in the end if you would like to buy some great but if not come and eat anyway. It's really quite the deal you get to eat good food, spend time with me and my awesome family, and chat! What could be better.
Here's the website if you want to check it out a little more.
A little that I know about it is it's freeze dried food, kinda like Mountain House but better, of course, it's gourmet. One bucket would feed an adult for one month. Some of the food includes, cheesy macaroni, creamy chicken pasta (had this one YUM! Me and Tracy gobbled it right up), cheesy lasagna, chicken teriyaki, blueberry pancakes, honey glazed granola, and brown sugar oatmeal to name just a few. The pricing is $1.75 per serving.
Me and Kurt are getting a bucket for food storage but also for camping or lazy days when I don't want to cook. All you do is add boiling water to the bags and voila!! Instant meal. I totally sound like a saleswoman but Dan doesn't just turn from neighbor to salesman himself unless it's something worth going into.
So there you have it if you would like to come or are interested in more info leave a comment and I can get you what you need. Peace out!

6 comments:

*Mary* said...

I will try to be there! It sounds fun. Plus, I want to see you preggers. :)

amy g said...

oh that dad of mine.... that food is REALLY good. I just might show up to this party!!

amy g said...

FYI my parents are going out of town on Wednesday and I don't know when they are coming home. might want to call my dad and remind him.

Chelsie said...

mmm that looks and sounds fabulous!!! it seems like everything is on saturday! i have a couple showers too, I'll try to make it

10zfam said...

sounds fun- i really want to come. plan on it unless you hear otherwise

Chelle said...

Hey, my mom and I are coming. See you in a bit!