Blog Design

Friday, July 16, 2010

2, 6 weeks, and horsies!

Ever turned two this week and in Hutchison fashion we threw a party! Can you guess what the theme was? That's right people my daughters first love, horsies!
Here's the babe all ready on her birthday for a special day with her pa! He took her swimming just the two of them, I think we will have to make this a tradition. When she came home she found this...
...and this. There was a lot more but it was on the windows and hanging down and you couldn't really get it on camera just imagine the horses everywhere.
The presents were also themed horses by no plan of mine. Thank you Aunt Marie for this one she still keeps riding it. She also received a horse blanket, horse dress, stick horse, horse stamps...
...and horse cupcakes! These blasted things caused me to throw a tantrum, say a few choice words, make my son cry, and send myself to timeout. Hello Cupcake curse you for saying to put two wafer cookies together when you OBVIOUSLY don't need too! Hence the fat necked horses, which caused them to be of course top heavy so we had to use a cookie sheet to hold up their fat heads! Curses!! Oh and sorry about the boobage, I'm nursing it can't be helped.
She also got a bike from her mom and dad (we're so nice). This thing rocks, Marie was totally jealous, I think she wants one for herself.
We also gave Brennen his bike early for his birthday. We figured if we waited until Sept. he wouldn't have a lot of time to ride it. We're a little late in the bike department. We've got kids in our neighborhood, his age, learning to ride without training wheels and we're just barely giving him a bike. Oops! This was his face when we brought it out. In our defense, he has a scooter and a trike thingy.

And let's not forget Miss Clove, she turned six weeks on Thursday. Holy cow! 3 kids, extremely traumatizing for me and my husband but she's a doll!! Speaking of husband is she not the girl version of him? If you're not sure take my word for it. She is!



Here's my latest project, it's for my sister Christy's awesome mother-in-law who made Clovi a super cute blanket. So I thought I would make her a gift to say thank you since I sorta coersed her into making the blanket in the first place.


Sidenote: for those of you who read mine and my sister Marie's blog I totally wrote this and after publishing saw hers and then proceeded to steal pictures from hers cause they were better. Goes to show the validity of my statements and the fact that we are of one mind!

5 comments:

amy g said...

the Hutchisons always deliver when it comes to a party! Those cupcakes turned out awesome!! They're giraffe horses! jk, seriously awesome. That apron is so cute. Ryan's mother in law is making my little sprout's quilt so I should do something like that for her. Who's up for another sewing project, eh?!!

sarah and jeremy said...

Seriously, I can't stop laughing!! I'm glad I'm not the only mom that still curses and throws fits when it comes to silly projects. Thanks for the laugh:) oh, and she really is so cute!i think she looks like brennan too!

Megan said...

Curses is right. There have been many a moment like that whilst baking for me as well. But your cupcakes turned out super cute! For reals. How did Ever like them? Sounds like her day was heaven for her. I can't believe you have three kids. I still need to meet miss Clovi. We must remedy that soon!

Jenny said...

i love the horse cupcakes! oh and i just made the shark ones for jed's birthday and um needless to say...they too were top heavy and were falling apart once they got warm outside- boo!

cute, cute horsey stuff and darling Ever! i love that cute apron too :)

10zfam said...

your cupcakes are way cute- happy birthday ever. welcome to the 3 kids club. it's quite a shocker right? everyone keeps asking if i'm ready for another one and i have to keep saying " i can't handle the 3 i have, are you kidding me?"
what a good mom you are!