Blog Design

Monday, July 26, 2010

The great outdoors!

We went camping this weekend to our usual spot Little Lyman Lake. Here's the boys on the canoes.

This is the result of said canoe trip. A fish! Can you see the pride in that cute face!!
Me and Ever enjoyed a few four wheeler trips while out, she loves them so while the boys fished we rode! My cousins Erica and Katy took this picture and later that day Katy rolled my four wheeler, thank heavens she was ok. Both Katy and my bumblebee sustained a few injuries but nothing a little TLC can't fix. They now are considered hard core, which is a big deal in my family.
Lydia and Ever getting along! They were so funny either fighting or hugging!

The Clovesters

Before camping we went to the lake to swim. This is me and Clove, she's the red

A little Karate Kid anyone?
Pure joy people, pure joy!

We had so much fun we went back the next day to canoe, this is Ever sleeping!! Oh too funny!


Peace out!

4 comments:

10zfam said...

wow look at you camping already. you are amazing. looks fun i love camping

Megan said...

Look at you all out and about and doing fun stuff with 3 kids. You are officially my hero!

Cayley said...

Looks like so much fun! Sorry we didn't make it :( I love Little Lyman....it's so pretty there.

Marie Rose said...

k that picture of Eden is hilarious! Oh my child. I'm still kinda jealous that you all went camping on the 24th weekend so I couldn't go but then again...Les did give me $75 bucks for watching our child while he played so I'm okay with it...