Blog Design

Monday, August 16, 2010

Let's update

We've been pretty busy this past month and a half so prepare yourselves for a picture overload. I've decided to print each year out in a book like my journal so sorry for the overload of detail that's just for me.
My dear friend Ashley bought me these outfits for the girls when Clo was born and they now fit. Do you love the picture? This was the best one!


Natalie came up at the end of July from California and I asked if her and Greg (her main squeeze) would run the Harrisville 5k with me to take my mind of my misery since I just started back up since Clo was born. And from there we collected quite the crowd. Here we all are. Ever and Eden even asked to join us. Little did we know Eden would unleash the devil within and make Marie run and carry her part of the way. But who am I kidding I was grateful for it because my uterus was screaming obscenities at me after mile one! This last pregnancy has been super hard on my body and I'm finding it harder to lose the weight. Meh
After the 5k was the parade and we found ourselves a prime position and got a butt load of candy. I kid you not a full grocery bag full. Greg was apparently deprived as a child and now hoards the candy when he sees it! Holla Greg!! This is his pure joy face with sugar!

The next day was Clovi's blessing! Here are the babes during the beautification process.

Here's my sweet girl! So pretty in her dress. It turned out so nice Kurt did a great job. He said the whole time during the blessing Clovi just stared at him and smiled. I think she knew how lucky she was.

My cute kids

Apparently family pictures are going to turn out like this from now on! Look at Brennen! He kills me...

All the Hutchison girls

The whole family. We were excited everyone is in here.

The cute couple. P.S. We love Greg, he fits in quite nicely even bought the family a gift.. I know right? Already figured out our love for gifts. It was a plaque that said,
The Hutchison Family
We are awesome!
Love it!! Hung it up immediately

B and E took swimming lessons and it was hilarious. Brennen had his own class and I was in the class with Ever. The water was shockingly cold every morning and so Ever was a turd. Anytime you asked her to do something her answer was always the same, 'No way!' And you of course could hear it across the pool, all volume that girl, volume and attitude!

We went to Bear Lake for the day during Raspberry Days and spent the day at the beach.
Here is Clovi, the wind was blowing and it unfortunately ruined her sun bathing.

The kids loved playing on the beach, we made sand castle's...
danced, dumped sand all over us...
and buried Brennen! Then best of all got us some Raspberry shakes and fries. Perfect little trip.
Here's the babe. We love her!! So sweet and calm, she makes us smile everyday.
Clovi at 2 months

7 comments:

*Mary* said...

So cute! I am going to make my blog into a book too.. I just don't know where to do so!! So let me in on your secret place :) Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute. Let me know if you need a running partner, I'm always looking for one...

brynn eyre said...

I'm so glad you guys were in our swimming class! Ever is such a cute girl and she was a good sport. That water was so dang cold I wanted to say no way too!

Megan said...

Oh that Ever. She reminds me of a little girl I know. lol. I am a little saddened that I was not invited to run the 5k with you guys, but whatever. My uterus hurt for a while whilst running after I had Evan. I can't remember how long it took to feel normal again. Blasted pregnancies. Love your family and the family picture. I like that even Dixie is in it :)

Jenny said...

cute pictures and even cuter kids! looks like you've been busy this summer having fun.

Marie Rose said...

man those last pictures of miss clov are sure dang cute. especially her outfit!

Anonymous said...

oh how i love these little ones! the bath picture is the best. Ever looks so stinkin cute. miss ya
natalie

The Mrs said...

Great news! I will share Kaylee, on one condition... you pass along your kids' clothes. They always have the cutest clothes!