Blog Design

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sweet Clovi

All smiles

Herniated belly button, it sticks straight out! The doctor says once her stomach muscles join back together it will go down, but right now she reminds me of the cabbage patch babies when they had the outy buttons

She's my little monkey baby. She's got these big round adorable eyes that remind us of an orangutan baby. That is meant in the cutest way possible I might add.

The thought of her moving out of the bassinet into the crib makes me want to cry! And that is very soon.

She knows when I am in the room.

She can't make me mad which is bad for the other two because they always do.

Loves LOVES the swing, she could swing all day and you could almost forget she's there, so quiet and happy in that thing.

Loves when you sing to her, my specialty, you are my sunshine. I think she tries to sing back because that's when you get her to coo the most.
Has major anxiety when her sister comes near and for good reason she shoves her fingers down her throat to let me know she's hungry, made a running leap onto her belly, constantly pokes her in the face. I think one day she will love her.
Her Brenn can always make her smile, but not like her momma. I'm her favorite for sure. She cries when daddy holds her after work cause he smells bad, at least that's why mom says she does.

No comments: