Blog Design

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast!


We have been busy busy this past summer as you can tell by my lack of posts. So we are going to catch up! We got a year pass to the dinosaur park and we love going and bringing a lunch. It gets us out and we like to bring us some friends to come along!


We went fishing up in Mantua for an afternoon. You can't swim there unless you want swimmers itch (YUCK!) so we just threw rocks, caught a few 'baby fish' and relaxed! It was nice!!






































We had a fun 4th of July. Every year we go up to Huntsville for their big party and this year Kurt and I ran the 10K. Now mind you I had just ran Ragnar like 2 weeks before you wouldn't think this race would've been hard for me but you would be wrong. It was so tough!! Now go ahead and ask me the last time I ran that far since then....ummm I haven't (slacker) These pictures are at my parents house having us some fun with sparklers.


I'm a star! Of course.... And this is Tracy doing using perfect form to execute her move!
~Me and Tracy decided to join forces and made beauty.

~Ever was a little nervous can you tell. She kept saying, 'fire is bad mom!'




















We promised the kids a camp out but didn't want to have to go anywhere so we threw the tent up at the cabin and the kids were in HEAVEN!! They seriously asked to go to bed at 8 pm. I told Kurt let's just move their beds to a tent in the backyard. They'd never leave!!

~Natalie went through the temple in July WOOT WOOT! And I we got to go with here because she came here to do it!! It was awesome and even awesomer... Greg forgot church shoes so he wore his vans!!! Oh man I loved it!!!

~Next Ever's birthday so stay tuned....




















No comments: