Blog Design

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate & Peanut Butter...Seriously, what could be better?

So the other day I thought to myself I should find a recipe for Peanut Buttercup Cupcakes. I researched it and found a bunch of different recipes. So then I did some renovations to what I thought sounded yummiest! I must admit I am quite talented at this baking business! I just wanted to post to make your mouth water.
Here they are straight out of the oven


These are the bad boys all frosted up with peanut butter frosting. So divine!! It may look like butterscotch but DO NOT be fooled!


The finished product topped with shaved chocolate


Wait this was the final product, about to be consumed! They were pretty awesome. What do you think? (Megan you totally jealous? Need the recipe to try and top me? Sorry it's now a secret!! Kidding love ya!)
I definately have a few things I would do differently. For example, making sure I have cupcake holders BEFORE I go to the store. I had to fix the frosting to my liking which meant adding more ingredients, so let's just say if any of you would like to make them I have some frosting you can have!

10 comments:

C and C Young said...

I'm so conflicted right now---I want to see the pictures but they aren't showing up on my phone....should I get out of bed and turn on my computer???! You win! I'm pulling myself out of bed right at this very moment. Dang you and your mad baking skills.

10zfam said...

those look heavenly. i definitely need that recipe

Chelle said...

I need the recipe!! Better yet...make then for Marie's baby shower!

Megan said...

SO mean! It is friggin 5:45 in the morning and I am feeding Evan as I read this. I am half awake and craving peanut butter and chocolate. Those look so good. Blast you!

Niki said...

K, I have a baby blessing this sunday just send some my way, that would be great! They look delish!

Shambray said...

Ok those look delightful!

Marie Rose said...

yum!! I can't wait to have this baby and no job so I can spend all my time at your house and we can become the M&M chefs...what do you think? p.s. you are VERY talented

Marie Rose said...

i second michelle's comment about making them for my baby shower...that should get the crowds coming!

Chelsie said...

i'm going to third the comment of making those for maries baby shower....oh they look heavenly!! i hope that the potty training is going well

Jenny said...

yum! kind of mean to not post the recipe though.... ;)