Blog Design

Monday, July 13, 2009

My baby is 1!

It's happened my baby has made it to her first birthday. I'm not going to lie I didn't think it was going to happen, she is very dangerous. Everytime I turn around she is on top of something, but we survived!! Here's her birthday. Mind you my camera decides to malfunction after the party had been going for a mere 10 minutes. So thank you Natalie for the pictures. When I get mine back on track I will post more. I am missing the other side of my family in this post.


Ever's birthday Announcement


Ever with all her loot!


The cupcakes I made with the help of some recruits. I had to leave the kitchen out of pure rage! But they turned out great!

This was Brennen all night and trust me it was quite the fight just to get the shorts on! But all he did was play baseball. This boy's got talent! Major Leagues, seriously.


Ever's new ride!

Brennen stealing Ever's new ride and trying to convince me she was sharing!
With the help of Pa they got her car back.
Bennett caught red handed Boosting Ever's new ride.

Bennett hogging the water toy! Who's party is this?? HAHA!

Ever's new dress from Mexico courtesy of Aunt Natalie. She's looks great. Nice plunge neck line, don't you think? Watch out boys!

Ever sporting her new bling! Don't worry, Natalie bought a dress to match. Once I get proof I will definately post!

She got spoiled! But I like to think she just got loved!

10 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Marcia - she is just so stinkin cute. I am glad you both survived her first year ;) I am starting to wonder if I will survive Evan's. LOL. Her new ride is awesome - every kid loves those things.,..obviously. Your cup cakes look fantabulous, by the way.

sarah and jeremy said...

Wow, that went by fast. I remember when you were pregnant. Of coarse she is gorgeous! Cute cupcakes. I love that you had to leave the kitchen in rage, me and you are alike that way:)

Jaclyn said...

i can't believe she is already one. it seams like you were just prego. well she looks adorable. what a fun day

Deamers said...

Ok seriously those are the MOST AMAZING cupcakes I've ever seen. I would kill for you to teach me how to do that! If you think of doing a little class ever I would seriously love you to death :) p.s. I can't believe she's already one!

Marie Rose said...

Very cute! I'll upload my pictures onto to facebook so you can get those ones as well. Very cute dress. You definately need a picture of here with Nate. I noticed there are no pictures of my awesome gift on there...I will have to do a post of my own.

Jenny said...

I love first birthdays- so fun! She's adorable- friggin LOVE that dress! Those cozy coupe cars rock too! Good job on the cupcakes, so cute.

Cpl Bringsteezy said...

Oh Marcia, your kids look just like you. too cute. So yea I totally almost killed both of us that eventful day at the lake. I personally blame Marie, she was coming at us real fast in the other direction and I wanted to spin around and race... Yea then we both skipped off the water, and when I came up I didnt see you, I seriously thought you died. Im such a horrible person!

Chelsie said...

the cupcakes turned out fabulous!! i'm very impressed! ok that sink toy has got to be the coolest thing in the world!!!! where did you get that

10zfam said...

happy birthday ever! i can't believe it's already been a year since you had her.
by the way, i'll be down this weekend, i should stop by, hopefully i'll remember this time

Megan said...

Now I must add Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope yo have a marvelous day :)