Blog Design

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter!!!

We went to the Harrisville Easter Egg Hunt (we're new residents) and I thought oh this will be fun Brennen probably won't get much but he can open up an egg. WRONG!!! All the stinkin 3 year olds took every egg in like 2.2 seconds and we were standing there wondering how we possibly didn't even get one egg. But we got this cute picture. Plus, Brennen had the Grandma's houses to go to and he made a killing there! He had so much fun just opening the eggs he could've cared less about what was inside. Oh but mommy did she's been craving candy!




Here is my mom and Kurt trying to help Brennen pick up the scraps that were left over!
















This is the Hutchison Family Easter, we had to get a picture because this was the first time in awhile that we had everyone together at the same time. What a family!!! We did a money hunt and we had a limit on eggs this year because it got a little too heated last year. But alas like every year eggs are still in my mom's yard sitting full of money and no one can find them BUT ME! I found one yesterday!!! SWEET one dollar!


















And lastly the funniest part of our Easter, Brennen trying to blow out a candle, mind you we had to try several times, this is just the one we got on camera. It is so hilarious (and I don't just think that because I am his mom, the grandparents think he's pretty cute too!) We give him an A+ for trying. Next we will try to blow bubbles I will post as it comes!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Poor Brennen - he is just too sweet and let's everyone take his stuff (mean Anna and Carter taking his toys!) I am glad he still got some candy - hello mini Cadbury eggs?! YUMMY! Love the picture of your fam - is that chocolate on Brennen's face? And him blowing errr making a fishy face until the candle goes out...was hilarious! Where were you at church on Sunday missy!? I was so excited to see you!

amy g said...

You need to teach Brennan to throw and elbow at those easter egg hunts!! Darn those 3 year olds... I love watching him blow out the candle, hil-ar-i-ous! Yeah people get way into birth plans, they don't want their babies monitored, specific music, no bath for 24 hours, dang hippies...

Chelsie said...

Ha amy makes me laugh! That video of Brennan is so cute and funny! I love your dad too! Ah todd! I'm glad you guys have an easter egg hunt too with the adults! Where was Ryan?

Chelle said...

Brennen is stinkin' cute!
I dont think I have even seen Tyson since he was 5. I wouldn't even recognize him!

C and C Young said...

That is the saddest story I have ever heard! I'm glad he was able to get some eggs elsewhere.

Jaclyn said...

you guys are so stinkin cute. you don't even look pregnant. rude. i was big as a house by the time you are now. you are so little. email me when you want to get together. if you don't have the address tell me and i will write you.

heather bing said...

That's why I haven't done public egg hunts, the bigger kids always take everything. And I craved candy when I was pregnant with girls too, both times. Shouldn't that have gone away by now?