Blog Design

Friday, March 14, 2008

It's a girl!!

So it is official. It's a girl. I now will have one of each. She is due on my birthday July 21. But start praying now people that I don't go that far into July, I will be one angry momma. I could now close down this baby factory if I so chose and I like having that option. Pregnancy does not suit me I have decided.

For those of you new to the ultrasound pictures that is not a hurricane but actually a child. The bottom picture is proof of her womanhood (I hope that doesn't make me a child predator). My sisters were plotting against me to have the first granddaughter. Well Christy and Marie looks who's laughing now!!! JK If you have any girl advice or clothes you would like to give me I will welcome both with open arms!


9 comments:

Jaclyn said...

i am so excited for you. having a girl is the most awesome thing ever until they turn 18 months and get pre pms. jk. you will love it. i need to come up and hang out with you or go to lunch. let me know what you think.

Chelsie said...

Congrats!!! Even though you say pregnancy doesn't suit you well...you look great!

Megan said...

Saweet! I am glad that is official now. Don't worry, I love shopping for lil' girls so much I will have to spread the love to your child. It is probably one of the best and most dangerous parts of having a girl. I am jealous that you will have one of each, hopefully the same will happen to me so that Ross will come to terms of me not wanting 7 kids like him :) Any thoughts on names yet - cause I think Megan Wilson sounds pretty good.

heather bing said...

Congrats! I did the boy girl thing, and it was so fun to have one of each. Just learn from my example and get on VERY strong birth control after the blessed event, and hope it works! j/k And if you need girl clothes I have them coming out of my ears! So just let me know!

The Killer Bunch said...

Although you have to be the first with everything as of late (first married, first grandson, first granddaughter), I must admit I'm quite excited for you. I think a little girl will be a fun additional to our family.

C and C Young said...

How exciting--I'm glad you can stop That's my plan--one of each and then I'm donezo. However, at this point it looks as though baby M may be an only child.

Kristin said...

Congrats! Seems like everyone has had boys lately, we need some girls. I've been looking at all the cute Easter dresses and wishing I had someone to dress up. Congrats again!

amy g said...

Yay!! Congrats Marc! My mom also says congrats! Haha! I love the little hamburger shot of her "woman hood"!

Chelle said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you guys were expecting. I'm so excited for you! We need to get together soon!