Blog Design

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Our little Doctors Visit

Ok so my camera is still MIA but fortunately for me, Kurt bought me a high class camera phone for Christmas and I can email myself pictures!! You may all think that is old news but I was quite impressed.

So the other night no one in the Wilson household slept all night, literally. I almost took Brennen to the ER because he wouldn't stop screaming. I took him in the doctor first thing in the morning and he has a double ear infection and an infection in the throat! NIGHTMARE!! So anyway all is good now he is on antibiotics and sleeping once more. So on the way home from the doctor I had to stop and get his prescription and I got suckered in at the pastry section. So me and Brennen shared a donut and this is the result. Messy but happy!

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

Two posts two days in a row! I am so impressed! I'm so sorry about Brennan...no es bueno. I'm glad the antibiotics are helping though and you're getting your little guy and some sleep back! Mmm chocolate donut...who wouldn't give in to that temptation. Side note look at your cute house in the background, I love the red wall.

Megan said...

Dounughts are a little boys best friend :) Too cute. I am gkad the hear he is feeling better cause I am sure it makes you feel better to get some sleep as well. Is he going to be better in time for our play date?

Jaclyn said...

that is so cute. hey are you pregnant. if so sweet. what are you having.

heather bing said...

I always believe in sweets after a doctors visit, it's a tradition at my house. Plus with double ear infections you should give that poor boy whatever he wants! I hope he's better soon, it always helps a move go faster when someones sick! Good Luck.

amy g said...

Hey Marc, this is Amy(barrett)! I just wanted to say hey and stuff. It was good to see you last night, and thanks for helping my dear mother with her OCD! You can check out our blog if you want, it's not anything spectacular but ya know...

Marie Rose said...

He looks so big in his pictures...ohhh