Blog Design

Monday, March 17, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay so I hope you people aren't bored with this tag, because I just barely got this (thanks alot friends). But I thought you guys should learn a little about my man since I have left him completey out of my blog. No fault of my own, mind you, but my husband is a work a holic.

How long have you been together?We've been married almost 4 years!!! Kurt says it seems like a lifetime, I like to think he means that in a good way.

How long did you date? Once we started dating it went really fast like only 2 months before he proposed and then another 3 before we were married. But we'd been friends for a little while before that.

Who Eats More? Kurt eats like you would not believe and it's CRAP too, still as skinny as ever. Injustice, I think so.

Who said "I Love You" first? He did and he did through text message!! Oh it makes me laugh, he said he was so nervous he couldn't do it to my face. Even after he did that it was a little while before I heard it come out of his mouth. But that was ok because he completely terrified me when he 'wrote' it.

Who is taller? I am a stunning 5'4" and his is an entire foot taller than me. I've seen the pictures we are an odd couple, tall and skinny, short and plump.

Who is smarter? Kurt likes to show he is smarter than me by saying, "How high do you think that is, or How much snow do you think is on the ground?" And 100% of the time I am way off. I don't think like that, but that's all he does at work all day. So when he asks that I ask, "Who's graduated from college?" He usually shuts up, you see my husband is on what we call the Doctorate of Associates. Need I say more..

Who does the dishes/Laundry? I am pretty sure I am a mean wife on this, but Kurt's laundry is not allowed in mine and Brennen's. He does construction so everything is dirty. So just recently I have decided if he has his own laundry then he can do it!! He doesn't like that but I say I do enough he can do his own laundry and scrub the tub! I do all other house chores, oh wait he does garbages too. Really he's living the easy life I think.

Who sleeps on the right side of the Bed? Kurt does because that's where the alarm clock is, but lately I have had to because it hurts in every other direction with this unborn child.

Who pays the bills? I do. My husband is extremely cheap and when he sees the bills it honestly makes him physically ill. Oh man it's funny to watch. Groceries are the worst and I myself am quite frugal. I just have to keep reminding him, We have to eat and live don't we??

Who mows the lawn? Kurt owns a landscaping business.....and I mow our lawn, something wrong with this picture?

Who cooks dinner? Me, Kurt knows breakfast foods and brownies. If I can get him in the kitchen he can follow a recipe, and when it comes to bbq's it's Kurt all the way.

Who is more stubborn? This would most definately be me!! I have my dad to thank for that! Most people say I wear the pants but me and Kurt decided he just doesn't care about all the stupid stuff that I do. I have to stick to my guns ladies, you know!!

Who asked who out? We had been friends for a couple of months, I had gone out with his friend but we hadn't talked in awhile. I called him because I found out his sister was in my spanish class. So me and Sandy (his sis) called him during our class and when I called he asked me out. I guess he asked his friend why he hadn't taken me out again and his friend was like, "I don't know" and Kurt told him well if you don't call her I am going to. And I guess I called him the next day, so it made it easy for him (with me anyway not his buddy, oops).

Who proposed? Kurt did and it's a little embarassing on my part. He took me up to Morgan Canyon (somewhere over there) and told me we were going to go spotlighting for deer. I thought he was weird and starting inviting people to come with us and he would have to track down these people to tell them they couldn't come (poor guy). And when we got there we came up over a hill and there was this table set up with candles and pretty decor (thanks to Marie... long story there) and it looked over the lake, so beautiful. But being the total retard I am I said, "hurry and go we just ruined someone's romantic dinner!!!" Oh man... I had graduated basic education by then too. And then I realized what I had just said and he laughed and said, "Oh man, will you marry me?!" He was so sweet because he got my sisters involved (Christy was about to leave on her mission, so he wanted her there) and they came jumping out (screaming of course) when we were driving back down, it was just really cute!

Who is more sensitive? I would say that even with my mothers heartless genes (and that is not to be taken offensively, but literally) I am more sensitive especially since I became a mommy.

Who has more friends? Well it's definately a toss up. But I swear to you Kurt knows someone EVERYWHERE we go, he calls them his buddies, his mom calls them his boyfriends!! HAAA

Who has more siblings? Hello...I'm a Hutchison! 4 sisters and 1 crazy brother. (I agree) But Kurt is just one sibling short of me. So we have a very big family which I love!!!

Who are you tagging? I don't think KariAnn has been tagged or Jaclyn, if you have then you're off the hook!

8 comments:

heather bing said...

It sounds like you got a good one, and you're a cute couple. I know what you mean about laundry, Art did construction the first 2+ years of our marriage and his clothes were ridiculously dirty. And the tantrum rule at my house is if you're going to throw one it has to be in your room and you can't come out until you're done, I think that's pretty fair. It's a fun "phase" that never actually ends once you're in it. And the public outbursts are the best, I've just learned to laugh instead of getting embarrassed or mad, then it usually doesn't last as long. Good luck with that!

amy g said...

Oh Marcia you crack me up! I remember when Kurt proposed to you, Marie and Nat told me all about it!

Chelsie said...

Ah that was fun! You guys make me laugh, you're such a fun couple. I have never heard your engagement story..I love it! It seems that's how it always goes...you're always so oblivious to something that should be so obvious

C and C Young said...

I love it. I make Chadd do the laundry because he is the one who dirties everything! Don't you love technology--text messaging I love you is just classic.

10zfam said...

that was a fun post to read. you crack me up. congrats on the girl too? any names picked out yet?
that would be fun if she is born on cambree's b-day (16th)

Megan said...

Good times indeed. You make me laugh. I must agree that Kurt must be a work-a-holic cause everytime we are together he isn't there. Be it your house or Cabellas last week - even if he is there he is not around. Unless its a sign that he doesn't want to be around me - a definate possibility. I love your relationship - now if I could just find n excuse to get Ross to do his laundry....

Jaclyn said...

hey, i love my double stroller. my kids are both young like yours will be and so it is really nice. reese likes to run everywhere so i trap her in it. i got the front and back one so i can fit through isle's if i go shopping. side by side seem to wide. definetly worth buying to me. how are you feeling? we need to go to lunch before to long. let me know

Chelsie said...

Ah...sorry....I must admit I did get it at Gymboree.....ha...speaking of little tuxes...Coop had a little white one for his blessing....