Blog Design

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Big Day!

I figured since this will be my last post before I have a child and who knows will another will happen after that, I thought I would catch you up a bit.

Here's our last picture as a trio, taken on the 4th of July up at Kurt's cabin.

Here's Brennen holding his new cousin Jayla, look at her little bald spot, dad Brett already buzzed it!!


Here's the animal hospital Kurt just finished building. What a talented man, I don't know if you guys have seen it. It's right off 7th street and Wall by the batting cages.

This is a video of Brennen on the 4th up at the cabin in a hammock! He was cracking us up the entire time up there. He is getting so funny and makes me laugh everyday!


5 comments:

Megan said...

Well you better post at least once soon after the baby is here so we can all see her! After that, it's understandable. Brennen is getting so big! He looks like he has grown so much since I have seen him last! And I love his little voice singing. So cute. Good luck Monday...hopefully sooner! Call me when she gets here and I finally have a car so if you need me to come up for a day while you sleep...Holla!

Chelsie said...

Yeah for the new baby coming!!! I'm so excited to see pics of her! Brennan is so funny...was it just me or did i hear someone in the background saying, just don't pee in there.. :-) That's awesome! I didn't know Kurt was working on Brookside, that is where we take Jack. Brandons work boyfriend's wife is one of the vets there!

heather bing said...

He's so cute! I love him singing, it's so adorable! I hope he doesn't get too jealous of the baby! Good luck with everything!

Missy said...

What a cute little boy he is going to be such a good helper with the new baby. I'm sure he will love her lots. Good luck with everything.

C and C Young said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Can't wait for the pictures!!