Blog Design

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's me again (Marie) and I thought I'd hurry and blog while Brennen is taking a nap to update everyone on what's going on in the Wilson household. On Saturday Marcia and I gave Ever her first bath. She didn't seem to tramatized by the experience so it went well. Of course I was there with the camera so here are a few of the pictures.
Marcia tells me that we can't get water on her umbilical cord and what does she do?...oh the first pour of water was right onto her belly....oh Marcia! After we established that we indeed wanted to avoid her belly things went smoothly.
Here she is looking at mom thinking "What on Earth are you doing to me?"
Here's the clean little Ever after a successful first bath.

Here she is in her cute little outfit. It was a very sweet dress and she looked adorable!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sooo cute. I can't wait to meet her. I talked with Ross and Saturday is a go! I will give you a call then to see when it would be best we stop by. Yeah. I am so excited!