Blog Design

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Post Birthday Party Fun

After all the guests left we went outside for some entertainment...Brennen.
Marcia told him to turn around so we could get a picture and he did this...what a goof!
Him and Natalie got out her remote control cars that he loves! (Natalie is like a 9 year old boy with all her gadgets and toys).
Brennen is very animated when he uses the remotes. He twists and turns to make the toys go the direction he wants.

This is his favorite toy. Natalie's remote control spider (I dunno she's weird) He thought it was hilarious to make the spider some and "get you". Before it was time to go Marcia wanted to get a family picture for her birthday. He's the new, bigger, Wilson Family....oh so cute!
Brennen needed to make sure his baby sister was okay before we took the picture. He's so sweet with her and loves her so much...often times too much, but he's learning.
The Happy Wilson Family

5 comments:

Megan said...

Don't worry Brennen. I do the same thing with remote controls. Only people make fun of you worse when you ate 25, so I hope you grow out of it ;)

Missy said...

Cute little family, she is so cute and so is Brennen they are growing up so fast cute cute. Has Sandy had her baby yet?

heather bing said...

Look at you looking all tiny with a brand new baby! You have such a cute fam! And don't worry about Brennen loving the baby too much. Right now he hurts her out of love, but give then a year or so and he'll just plain hurt her! But if she's like Claire she'll defend herself pretty quickly! Good luck with that and Happy Birthday!!

amy g said...

Nat and her toys... I bet Brennen loves his little sis. what a cute family.
I love Christy's "home made" card. I expected more from her. Those red velvet thingys look so good!!! I might need to try one some time. Happy late birthday Marc!! a quarter of a centruy. whoopie!

The Killer Bunch said...

In my defense I thought my semi birthday card would give Marcia a laugh. Yes, it was lame, it was cheap, it was Christy style. All you wanted was money, which is also a lame gift but often very helpful. I blame it on the gift because it zapped all my creative energy for a card.

Also for the record Marie can no longer take pictures of me. Her camera makes me look like a blimp.